This site has been created with special accessibility features that allow it to be used by a wide audience. Some special features to note are:
- Alternative text has been used for all important images. This feature is used for text-to-speech browsers and all-text browsers.
- All links leading to pages outside of this Web site will open in a new browser window. The attributes of these windows can be controlled by the user.
- Descriptive hyperlinks have been used along with titles attached to each link.
- "Skip to Main Content" and "Skip to Navigation" links have been added to the top of every document to allow users of text-to-speech browsers easy navigation.
- Font sizes can be adjusted using browser settings.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to control much of the site’s layout.
Increasing text size in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x - 7.x
- On the "View" menu select "Text Size"
- Choose the font size you require
Increasing text size in Safari
- Click "View" on the menu
- Select "Make Text Bigger" or "Make Text Smaller"
Increasing text size in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 1.x and 2.x
- On the "View" menu, click "Text Size"
- Select "Increase", "Decrease" or "Normal"
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
- Download the latest version of Safari.
Recommended Plug-in Downloads
- Download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Shockwave Player.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Company: TradeMark Media Corporation: an interactive design agency, Austin, Texas
Project Supervisor: Nick Weynand
Project Manager: Caroling Lee
Visual Designer: Steve Stedman
Design Technologists: Janis Gonser
Production Assistant: Sarah Buser
Programming & Database Development: Manoj Thomas